There is NO connection fee. There are NO additional fees.
All viruses/malware are removed.
All of this is included in your $125 fee.
There’s no “surprise” bill after we’re done.
No games, no gimmicks, your system is never held hostage
and we do not have continued access to your system after our session ends.
Most systems take anywhere from 2 – 4 hours (on average) to clean (no, you don’t have to be present for the whole time – mainly just at the beginning to accept our email invitation and allow us the access to your system – then out comes the diagnostics and cleaning tools). But even if it takes 6 to 8 hours – you still only pay $125, it just means that we had a slow connection or your system was infected.
How it works:
-You complete the online informational form (click here)
-We communicate via email to set up your appointment day and time.
-I send a reminder the day before the appointment along with the PayPal payment link.
-You pay your $125 fee (this ensures the card is valid and the debit/credit card charge goes through.
!! NOTE: If you choose or use the e-check option in PayPal, we will need to re-schedule your appointment until AFTER I receive notification from PayPal that your e-check has cleared (usually 7-10 days)
-On appointment day, I send you an email invitation for the remote session; you click on the links and allow me access to you system.
-We have a brief “chat” session and we get started.
There are some important items to note:
– In order for remote virus removal to work, you must have an internet connection that is NOT dial-up.
– Hotspots or “free wi-fi” services (such as hotels, restaurants, libraries, coffee shops, etc. are not recommended).
– If your computer is a laptop, it needs to be plugged into an electrical outlet and needs to be on a hard, flat surface to allow proper air flow as it will get hot while we’re working.
– Your computer cannot be so infected that it is unable to respond/allow us access to your system.
– You will receive an email with a PayPal link to pay for your remote session the day before our appointment.
– !! NOTE: If you choose or use the e-check option in PayPal, we will need to re-schedule your appointment until AFTER I receive notification from PayPal that your e-check has cleared (usually 7-10 days)
– !! NOTE: If we are unable to connect or keep a connection within the first 15-20 minutes, or your computer freezes (severe infection), the session will end and the charge will be reversed/refunded.